October 23, 2014

Happy is my heart!!

I have news! Wonderful news!

Jason and I have just purchased our first home!

We'll be moving there in a month or so (:

It was a crazy, turbulent and emotional journey - the beginning moments of creating our offer on the place to the signing of the mortgage papers two mornings ago. It was a raw experience similar to the way that childbirth and motherhood hits you; That is the only thing I can liken it to. The suspense, the fast pace of gathering documents and emailing them, making phone calls all day long...the uncertainty, the hope and worry..Oh, but it was a very powerful experience that I am grateful for! We have had so many helpers along the way, and so much support that my eyes have been teary more times than I can count these past few weeks from the immense gratitude bursting out of me! Jason's parents have basically been the key players; they helped us in such profound ways that I can never adequately thank them. Our realtor has been a constant, ever-reliable support and good friend to us all. Our mortgage broker was nothing short of a superhero with magical powers! What a ride!

For so many years we have rented, but now we are the proud and delighted owners of the prettiest little farmhouse in the whole world (: and lush, hilly pastureland surrounded by forest...and a gorgeous old barn! And tons of established heirloom gardens! My dream!

I am so happy!

2 comments:

  1. What exciting news - looking forward to seeing pictures! Can't wait to see what you guys do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing more of your home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
free counters