November 5, 2010

today..

It snowed!
and Jude painted on the Buddha board (:
I am loving the snow. So magical! The squirrels are frantically rushing around the grass with their nut-gathering and the birds have been congregating in the trees. The tea kettle boils all day long in our little kitchen, making cup after cup of gloriously hot tea. I have been busy sewing today, putting the finishing touches on a batch of Christmas ornaments I am making for an arts and crafts show I'll be in next weekend.

If you're in the Port Perry, Ontario area next Saturday (November 13th), do stop by the high school for the Christmas craft show! Jason and I will be there with much in the way of creative goodness and beautiful handmades. The show is on from 10 am to 4 pm. (: See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
free counters