June 24, 2011

It's a boy!

Jason and I just returned from my 20 week ultrasound and we have discovered that we are going to have another boy! Wow. I was so sure it was a girl, I don't know why..But I thought the same thing when I was pregnant with Jude.

His due date is 11-11-11


He smiled twice during the ultrasound! Here is one of those smiles (:


I love how you can see the spine. So awesome.


Baby feet!

So, I had all these totally awesome girl names picked out but not so many for-sure boy ones. I suppose I will be busy with this new task ~ picking out names is fun (: Any suggestions are most welcome!

^__^

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the impending birth of this little one... As for names, on May 21st 2010 you left me a comment on this blog post about names for a baby boy http://webloomhere.blogspot.com/2010/05/names.html

    You said, "I tend to lean towards the nature or odd historical names, but here goes anyway:
    Sage, Ryn, Ronin, Rye, Willem - That's Jude's middle name - I seem to like the R names I see!...Darn it, I can't think of any more right now; I have a huge list somewhere..!
    You could do what I do, and ask for the name to come in a dream ;-)"

    I look forward to hearing the name you choose for your precious new arrival!

    xo
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How lovely! I look forward to your posts along this incredible journey :)
    Also Happy 2nd Birthday to Jude! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
free counters