October 20, 2008

moooonday

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............
It was a calm weekend spent locally, consisting of dinners at Los Cantaros, our wonderful neighbourhood Mexican food restaurant, walks into town ~ to the library, health food store, cafe, favourite shops and such. While I did sell two more art prints, not much creative bounty was produced but I am not worried. It is ready and waiting, safely tucked into my imagination; Soon to pour forth onto paper and fabric...

I have been drinking wonderfully healthy teas of nettle, dandelion root and raspberry leaves, and it gets me to thinking of how very much I love nature, Love the forest, Love the wildness of all things...

And now I'm off! I'll be traveling to Isabella's school, through the crazy Oakland streets on our tandem bicycle...

^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
free counters