January 6, 2009

pretty bird on blue

I just posted this lovely bird to my etsy shop.
Isn't she pretty?
I love her blue background (-:
Also, this crazy, bright treasury I made turned up on the front page
of etsy this afternoon! Usually I tend to lean towards more earthy,
subdued colours but thought I would try something different;
something with lots of energy and I guess it worked!
A couple of the artists made a sale too! Hooray!

(^__^)

I have spent much of the afternoon chatting with my wonderful
Mother on the phone. I am always so rejuvenated and positive
and feel like I can do and accomplish anything after connecting with her.
It is my wish to one day be as wise and loving and supportive as she is,
affecting everyone around me in such a profound way as she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
free counters