January 24, 2012

bread

I could never go on a carb-free diet. I loooove bread. I recently started making it again...For some unknown reason I didn't make bread for years and years and years. I suppose I forgot about it, forgot about how fun and satusfying the whole process is, and how proud and absolutely filled with joy you feel when you take it out of the oven and it really is....bread! (:


I made this one yesterday but I'm a dolt and forgot to add the salt. Blechy! But it sure looks pretty (:


Jude and I made another two loaves early this afternoon. I have not seen him so peacefully enthralled with any activity for quite some time.




He squished and poked and stamped and then painted the top with butter before I popped it into the oven.


Yay!

^__^

1 comment:

  1. I"ve been making a lot of bread myself lately...so yummy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
free counters