August 25, 2010

Keepers of the Forest!

Hello all! I have just added these sweet 'keepers of the forest', aka known as little gnome ladies, to my shop! I have been very influenced by nature lately, By trees and leaves, animals and the wind...my favourite things (-:
They are each quite lovely on their own, but they would also make an awesome set. I print my artwork onto heavy 'Arches' watercolour paper and the finished product is absolutely wondrous!
In this glorious time of autumn sneaking in from just around the corner, I am driven to consider even more 'Keepers of the land and forest'.. I do love gnomes (-: They are one of the things that truly warm my heart, along with that cup of Cream Earl Grey tea with rice milk and honey that I am going to brew for myself right now!


Have a beautiful day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
free counters