December 2, 2008

cat on my arm

Kitty Blue is sleeping on my lap/arm/left hand so I am typing this with only one hand. A bit slower than usual! Cozy though, and well worth it. I think I shall get myself into the shower, perhaps whip up a blueberry smoothie and then settle in for some rather boring immigration work. I need to submit about a million forms and other various documents in order to get my US green card renewed, and then start on the Canadian immigration forms (again about a million of them) so that I can bring Jason back to Canada with me, hopefully within a year. And after all that...well, I have plans. They involve Christmas cards and ornaments, some sewing, painting, and meditation. I hope I get to them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
free counters