1. the 'secret spot for sitting'. Jason spotted this wicker bench on the side of the road and brought it home for the garden (: It instantly created the most lovely sitting spot, being used by all of us, even the duck.
2. Sunflowers! My favourite! They are growing all around the bench, in the sunflower house I attempted to grow. It unfortunately did not turn out the way I had anticipated, there being very little light at the back of the house 'wall' and so only very short, straggly sunflowers grow back there. Still, it makes the most lovely place in the entire garden that much more lovely (:
3. Morning glory vines amassed around sunflower stalks!
4. Cosmos flowers grown taller than myself, some cabbages, echinacea and a few cucumber vines.
5. Tea party with picked mushrooms (non-edible, purely aesthetic)
6. Jude's mushroom arrangement. He LOVES to pick mushrooms and gift them to me like flowers (: The more he picks, the more they grow, and some I have noticed have started forming into rings! Very magical (: He must be friends with the faeries (: