July 10, 2011

The Potter's Studio and Gallery (:

While we were staying in Maple Leaf, we made two trips into this lovely potter's studio in Maynooth. I have always loved pottery and desperately want to learn the art myself, so when we popped into Karen Gray's 'The Potter's Studio and Gallery', which is a delightful little house+studio+shop on the side of the highway, filled with her own lovely creations plus a bunch of handmade treasures made by local artists, I was happy (-: I love to peruse collections of truly handmade items. The second time we stopped in, Karen was busy working away on her wheel and was kind enough to let me take a few pictures (-: If you are ever in the Bancroft area, definitely stop in and see her. She is right on Highway 62 in Maynooth.







^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
free counters