November 21, 2008

Featured at Pikaland!!

I have been featured on a really cool blog dedicated to showcasing illustrators!

please click to see!
^__^

Yesterday, after a somewhat questionable birthday morning/early afternoon I welcomed Isabella home and then Jason, who built me a rather silly birthday chair, which really means that he fastened some long, worm-shaped balloons onto a wooden chair, attached one at the top of the other two and dangled an origami orb from the center.. We went to a sushi restaurant in Berkeley that we've never been to before and it was wonderful and delicious, Then drove back home for some homemade strawberry cheesecake and beautiful handmade gifts. After tucking Isabella into bed, I spent most of the evening on the phone, taking turns speaking with my Mom, Dad and sister.

Very jolly. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
free counters