November 1, 2008

Halloween

Halloween came and went so quickly; All is but a mere blur at this point. I do recall the dressing up, the goofiness, the camaraderie of traversing great obstacles (rain, giant staircases, huge groups of rowdy teenagers) on the candy hunt...

Yes, it's true. Jason and I collect candy too. We are the only parents we ever see doing this! But why?! It is SO much fun! We go to great lengths to costume ourselves so I think we very much deserve it.

I have been contemplating this certain thought a great deal lately; about one's childhood, and how we can decide when it truly, finally, completely comes to an end. For me, I am not ready yet. I don't know that I ever will be.

Here she is ~ my beautiful gypsy fortune~telling daughter..

And me, painted by Jason as a Goddess with many, many eyes..

And Jason, whom I painted to be the spirit of Autumn.

My absolute favourites are the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups..yum yum yum ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
free counters